Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Loving Life {Day 11 When You Are Between A Rock and A Hard Place}

Do you ever wonder where God is during your struggles?  Do you question His love for you?  If you do, then these verses should answer those questions and confirm how deep the love of God is for you!

Isaiah 43 The Message
When You're Between a Rock and a Hard Place

1-4 But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob,
   the One who got you started, Israel:
"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you.
   I've called your name. You're mine.
When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you.
   When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you're between a rock and a hard place,
   it won't be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
   The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you:
   all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That's how much you mean to me!
   That's how much I love you!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
   trade the creation just for you.

Thank you Lord for your love.

---
Miss a post?  Click here to find them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment