Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days of Loving Life {Day 27 The End, Part Two)

Yesterday we left off asking, Would anything change in our lives if we were told we only had a few precious days to live.

I'm a little sad to say that my life would be very different.

I would quit my job and spend as much time with my family as possible.

I would let them know how much I love them.

I would cook a beautiful meal for them.

Maybe take a short vacation.

Tell as many people about Jesus as I could.

I could go on and on.

So, why don't I go on and do that now?  Why do we have to wait until the end to live like we want to live?

Loving this life is not about getting but giving.  It's not about anything of this world except for people.  Other souls.  Precious lives that are hanging in the balance.

I have some things that I will be changing.  Do you?

---
Miss a post?  Click here to find them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment