Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Loving Life {Day 12 A Godly Husband}

Today is a very special day.  It is my husbands birthday!

To honor him, I'm sharing the traits of a godly husband that I recently read.  Although the list could be longer, these are a great foundation.

1. A wise husband is kind and compassionate.
2. A wise husband is honest.
3. A wise husband is hard working.
4. A wise husband is truthful.
5. A wise husband exercises self control.
6. A wise husband is a man of integrity.
7. A wise husband is faithful and reliable.

I am so very thankful for the blessing that my husband is to our family.  I will be praying these traits over my husband, not because he lacks them, but because I love him and want to raise him up!

See you tomorrow!

---
Miss a post?  Click here to find them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment